搞笑而不是可爱的谐音文案,其乐无穷,趣味多多!

一,大家都是汉堡包,凭什么你们都是憨憨,就我是宝宝

Everyone is a hamburger. Why are you all stupid? I’m the baby

二,连夜都不熬,那你熬什么,奥利给吗?

If you don’t stay up all night, what will you stay up for? Will Ollie give it?

三,给你分享一下辣椒的种类,不辣、微辣、麻辣、甜辣、我想你辣~

Let me share with you the types of peppers, not spicy, slightly spicy, spicy, sweet and spicy, I think you are spicy ~

四,连我消息都不回,那你回什么,回锅肉吗?

If you don’t reply to my news, what will you reply to, Sichuan style pork?

搞笑而不是可爱的谐音文案,其乐无穷,趣味多多!插图

五,有一个鹌鹑参加舞会的时候去晚了,所以大家都叫他:晚鹌

There was a quail who went to the dance late, so everyone called him: late quail

六,连我都不赞,那你赞什么,赞助商吗?

Even I don’t like it, so what do you like, sponsor?

七,你喜欢淑女风,可爱风,还是我这个羊癫疯

Do you like ladylike style, lovely style, or am I insane

搞笑而不是可爱的谐音文案,其乐无穷,趣味多多!插图

八,连我都不爱,那你爱什么,爱奇艺吗?

If you don’t even love me, what do you love, iQiyi?

九,夏天吃布丁,蚊子就不叮

When you eat pudding in summer, mosquitoes don’t bite

十,你喜欢菠萝汁,草莓汁,还是我这个小崽汁

Do you like pineapple juice, strawberry juice or my baby juice

搞笑而不是可爱的谐音文案,其乐无穷,趣味多多!插图1

十一,谈恋爱都不找我,那你谈什么,谈(弹)走鱼尾纹吗?

You don’t come to me when you fall in love, so what are you talking about, walking crow’s feet?

十二,连我微信都不加,那你加什么,加勒比海盗吗?

I don’t even add WeChat, so what do you add, Pirates of the Caribbean?

十三,嘴里的享受,心里的想瘦

Enjoy in your mouth and want to be thin in your heart

搞笑而不是可爱的谐音文案,其乐无穷,趣味多多!插图2

十四,旺旺雪饼热了会变成旺旺仙(掀)贝(被)

When Wangwang snow cake is hot, it will become Wangwang Xianbei (quilt)

十五,二十四孝头一孝,仰天长啸

Twenty-four filial piety is the first filial piety, and the sky is blazing

十六,薏仁做事薏仁当,小叮做事小叮当

Yi Ren works as Yi Ren, and Xiao Ding works as Tinker Bell

十七,想带你去吃烤紫薯,然后在你耳边悄悄告诉你“我紫薯与你”

I want to take you to eat roasted purple potato, and then quietly tell you “my purple potato and you” in your ear

搞笑而不是可爱的谐音文案,其乐无穷,趣味多多!插图3

十八,今天发现一个岛~叫为你神魂颠倒

I found an island today ~ it’s called swoon for you

十九,大家好,我是一只螃蟹,我的钳子没了,我没钳了

Hello, everyone, I am a crab, my pliers are gone, I have no pliers.

二十,医生给我开了药丸,我掉到了地上一直响,仔细一看,原来是好响出去丸

The doctor prescribed pills for me, and I fell to the ground and kept ringing. When I looked carefully, it turned out to be a good pill

1. 本站所有文案来源于用户上传和网络,如有侵权请邮件联系客服!1312196958@qq.com 2. 本站不保证所提供下载的资源的准确性、安全性和完整性,资源仅供下载学习之用!如有链接无法下载、失效或广告,请联系客服处理,有奖励! 3. 您必须在下载后的24个小时之内,从您的电脑中彻底删除上述内容资源!如用于商业或者非法用途,与本站无关,一切后果请用户自负! 4. 如果您也有好的资源或教程,您可以投稿发布,成功分享后有站币奖励和额外收入!
文案屋 » 搞笑而不是可爱的谐音文案,其乐无穷,趣味多多!

发表评论

提供最优质的文案集合

立即查看 了解详情
豫ICP备2020036396号-1